What is 'subscribe and save'?
If you want to regularly receive a product then simply select ‘subscribe and save’ along with the frequency you would like it to be delivered to you and receive 10% off the price. What’s more is we’ll send out your products on your preferred intervals and take payment automatically. You just need to sit back and wait to receive your chosen products.
There is no minimum subscription term and you can cancel your subscription at any time in the ‘my account’ section of the site with no questions asked.
How do I return a product?
- Begin by contacting us
- If you would like to return an item for whatever reason, you can return it to us within 30 days in its original condition for a hassle-free refund.
- If on delivery you find that the items have become damaged, contact us as soon as possible.
- When we receive the returned items, you will be notified and contacted when your refund has been processed.
- Your will be refunded using the same payment method you used when purchasing.
To make sure that we successfully receive the item that you are returning, we advise you to use a traceable delivery method, so that you can track your sent item.
How do I cancel or amend my order?
How much is delivery?
Delivery on all products is free to addresses in the UK.
We also offer delivery to countries in the EU for a flat rate of £4.99
How can I pay for my order?
Where is my order?
Can I view my order history?
Yes you can, if you have created an account, simply log in to your account by clicking here
Where are New Leaf products manufactured?
Where do you source your ingredients?
What are GMP Standards?
- Be of consistent high quality
- Be appropriate to their intended use
- Meet the requirements of the marketing authorisation (MA) or product specification
Find out more about inspections and meeting these standards here.
Do you cater for different dietary requirements?
The majority of our products are vegan friendly and some are suitable for those on dairy free and gluten free diets. Please check each product to see if they are suitable for your requirements.